Use your own images to
create a digital photo album! Import your favorite photos from a digital camera
or scanner, then add captions, transitions and background music. Save your
images as wallpaper.
||Send images and text bulletins to
your employees via your corporate network, and update them at any time.
Includes password protection.
NEW FEATURES for Version 6.0
Directory Synchronizing to reduce
network traffic in a LAN environment (Corporate clients only);
Utility to set default system
screensaver when no users are logged on to the system.
Download a free
evaluation copy now:
your copy now.
of the e-motional Images Screen Saver:
own images to create a Playlist, or play from a Directory:
- Automatically cycle trough an unlimited number of JPEG, GIF, PNG or
- Import images from a scanner, digital camera or any TWAIN-compliant device -
directly into the program in one step.
- Image Preview: display a thumbnail preview of the images stored on your hard
drive or network. No more guessing filenames when adding photos.
- Includes "Drag and Drop" support: select one or several images from a
directory, and drag them into your PlayList at once.
- Includes sub-directory
support when playing from a Directory. Play alphabetically or randomly.
Local Area Network
(LAN) support (ideal for
- Read images and text messages from a directory on your network, and display
bulletins on your employee's screens.
- Has built-in network error detection: the screensaver will sense if your
network is down, and revert back to displaying the local image list instead.
reduces LAN traffic by mirroring a copy of the updated images/text files onto
the local system. If no changes have been made to the images, no file transfer
This feature is intended for Corporate clients only, and is not available in
the retail version. Please contact
if you are interested in obtaining a corporate version.
Display a text caption of your choice with each image:
- filename, the current date and time, time elapsed since the screen saver
- GetRight download status;
- or a personal message in any font and color you choose.
- Includes multiple language support for the current date and time:
English, French, Spanish, Portugese, Italian, Dutch, German and Swedish.
- Includes user-configurable speed control of scrolling text message.
e-motional Images Screen Saver can read a text file stored on your LAN server,
and send a bulletin to employee's screens at any time.
Enabled*! Play background music while viewing your images:
- Select your favorite songs.
- Select the order you want to play them in.
- When the screen saver starts, your music will too.
- Supports 12 audio formats including MP3, WAV and MIDI.
- You can resume playing the music where it ended the last time the program
- Play your music CD's too: place a CD in your CD-ROM drive, and the the CD
will begin playing when the screen saver starts.
- A short MP3 clip of Pachelbel's Canon on D Major, performed by Lee Galloway,
is included. To learn more about this talented pianist and to download more of
his music, please click
protect your system from unauthorized access. Use the standard Windows Screen
Saver password, or e-motional Images also provides the option of using your
Windows Login or Novell Netware passwords for Win9x/Me.
||GetRight-compatible: If you
use GetRight to download files from the Internet, the e-motional Images Screen
Saver will show you which files are downloading and the percentage completed.
You don't have to disable your screen saver to keep track of your downloads.
Click on the e-motional Images Screen Saver icon in your Windows tool tray to
run the screen saver immediately, or for quick access to the configuration
Set/Configure the default system screensaver:
- When no users are logged on to the system, the e-motional Images Screensaver
can be set as the default screensaver.
- Ideal for users of Win NT, XP or 2000.
- Simply run the "Set LoggedOff Screensaver" utility from your
Start/Programs/e-motional Images menu.
float images from one screen to the other.
Save any image as your desktop wallpaper.
- Automatically set the last image displayed as wallpaper,
- Or, press "F5" to select current image as wallpaper.
- Unique "TRICONS" feature (TRansparent ICONS) blends
program icons into the wallpaper image. Enjoy the beauty of your
wallpaper images with less desktop clutter. (see sample screenshot below)
Save your playlist of
images to a file:
- Create event-specific digital photo albums.
- Save them to view later.
Enhanced Image Stretching.
Our unsurpassed quality stretch option enhances images and removes the
"blockiness" that occurs when images are resized to fit the desktop.
Provide fast access to screens saver controls:
- Press "F9": to display the next image in the list.
- Press "F3": to mute/restore audio.
- Press "F4": to advance to the next song in the list.
- Press "F5": to set the current image as wallpaper.
- Press "F1": to link directly to the e-motional.com website.
Customize the screen saver according to your preferences:
- Images can be displayed in their original size, or scaled to any size you
choose. Scaled images can have their aspect ratio preserved (to avoid stretched
- Select how to position your images: centered, at random positions, or have
the image float about the screen.
- Control the length of time that each image is shown.
- Control the speed of the scrolling text marquee.
- Select from a number of transition effects between images.
- Set the background to black, or any other color you choose.
- Images selected from a directory can be cycled alphabetically or randomly.
- Optional Password Protection, to avoid having someone access your computer
when your screen saver is on.
- Select a "splash screen" for your screen saver that will
always be displayed first whenever the screen saver runs.
create a custom
LAN-based or Internet-enabled Screen Saver to communicate your corporate vision
in a novel way. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Remote Administration: Active
Directory users can fully manage the screensaver using Group Policy.
An Administrative Template (Auto Web View.adm) that can read into your group
policy editor can be downloaded
*NOTE: you must have Windows
Media Player installed to listen to MP3 music.
to learn more.
(TRansparent ICONS): Unique Feature
The e-motional Images
Screen Saver supports "TRICONS" (TRansparent ICONS):
a unique feature developed by e-motional.com software.
TRICONS blends the
program icons on your desktop into the wallpaper image.
The icon text blends in with the background, for a result that is pleasing to
Enjoy the beauty of your wallpaper images with less desktop clutter.
Here is an example of a
desktop with and without the TRICONS feature enabled:
Note how the colored
box around the text has disappeared,
so you can see the wallpaper image better.
To enable this option,
please click on the 'Wallpaper' tab of the screen saver configuration menu,
and select the 'TRICONS' option at the bottom.
Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 or XP
8-bit, 16-bit or 24-bit display
graphics (256, 32K, or 16M colors).
The following images illustrate some
of the configuration options and potential uses of your screen saver. Click on
an image to see it full-sized.
Screen Saver Product Awards & Reviews:
To obtain technical
Company on the
a Free Evaluation Copy!
Obtain a free 7-day
evaluation version of the e-motional Images Screen Saver:
Create a custom
Screen Saver for your business.
Send bulletins to your
employees, partners or clients. Choose between displaying images or webpages,
and add an optional text message that scrolls across the bottom of the screen.
Update your bulletins anytime, remotely, using a LAN or an Internet connection.
Alternatively, create a
"canned" screensaver using a preselected list of images that does not update.
Distribute to your clients on CD, or via download directly from your website.
Please click on
for more details.
Learn how to keep
your corporate message and brand fresh --
Copyright © 1999-2012
Esm Software. All Rights Reserved.